Q: No sound when I turn the on the ignition

I got a new battery because I thought that was the reason my car wouldn't start. It started after that, but the battery keeps dying. I'd like your expert opinion before spending any money.

A: In my opinion, it sounds like the charging ...

In my opinion, it sounds like the charging system is not recharging the battery. It is most likely the alternator, but only a test can tell. These vehicles have had many electrical issues with instrument clusters and wiring harness problems that require a test to verify that the alternator is the only problem. A certified mechanic would be able to perform these tests, diagnose the problem, and accurately fix your battery issue.