Q: No sound when I turn the on the ignition

I got a new battery because I thought that was the reason my car wouldn't start. It started after that, but the battery keeps dying. I'd like your expert opinion before spending any money.

In my opinion, it sounds like the charging system is not recharging the battery. It is most likely the alternator, but only a test can tell. These vehicles have had many electrical issues with instrument clusters and wiring harness problems that require a test to verify that the alternator is the only problem. A certified mechanic would be able to perform these tests, diagnose the problem, and accurately fix your battery issue.