Q: I need to know what the trouble code P19DA means

asked by on November 13, 2016

What does the OBD code P19DA mean?

Fuel Pump Replacement $121.19 - $1182.22 Get a Quote
Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The code P19DA means that the fuel pump is not sending a signal back to the PCM. This is usually caused by a burned motor in the fuel pump or a burned meter wire in the fuel pump float meter. Check the fuel pump relay for proper operation. If the relay is not clicking on, then check the ground circuit for resistance. If the resistance is very high or there is no resistance, then the fuel pump motor has stopped working. This can be solved by removing the fuel tank and taking out the fuel pump and replacing it. Then putting the tank back on and making sure that the code goes away. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with the code P19DA and its related symptoms.