Q: Will the intake runner solenoid give a P0171 or and a P0174 trouble code? 2005 Ford F150

I get a hesitation and loss of power

Hello - the short answer is "No". The P0171 and P0174 codes you mention are "lean condition" Bank 1 & 2 respectively. Intake runner solenoid issues are P200x codes. Your loss of power may be a result of a fuel supply issue, failing oxygen sensors falsely driving lean conditions through engine management, etc. I recommend a loss of power inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Will the intake runner solenoid give a P0171 or and a P0174 trouble code? 2005 Ford F150