Q: Engine power loss

I have done to much research to get a good answer because every answer I get off websites doesn't FULLY explain what my car is exactly doing. Just kind of related. My car is making a weird wining noise on acceleration, it's missing and feels like the trans is slipping but it's just my engine bucking from the miss fire. It's a random miss but no mechanic was able to put there finger on it. I believe it's my camshaft sensor because of the wine and a miss fire. Does this sound right for a car with an engine bucking in between and during acceleration or is this something far worse

A: Hello. Although the symptoms may feel like ...

Hello. Although the symptoms may feel like a misfire, it's worth checking out the transmission too, since the transmission on this vehicle has multiple technical repair bulletins pertaining to the transmission lower gears causing jerking, noise like whining can be the bearings in the transmission. You should have a mechanic to test drive the vehicle to isolate to see if you have lower gear problems in the transmission causing the jerk and whine. At the same time, they can try to further diagnose any misfire issues that may be occurring.