Q: Car cranks but wont start

Hello i have a 2001 dodge durango that cranks but wont start i have replaced the battery, the starter, crankshaft sensor,, and all wiring going to the battery and starter, and it still wont start, i have replaced starter relay and checked all fuses, on my battery charger when the battery is at 100% and i try to crank it battery level goes down to 50 wen i just turn the key to the on position and the battery is at 100 % it goes down to 75

A: Hi there. Proper diagnoses needs to be perf...

Hi there. Proper diagnoses needs to be performed for the no start condition. Circuit tests should be done, to determine whether there is a loss of spark, loss of fuel, or a loss of both. Assuming the engine turns over normally, it could be, a faulty ASD (automatic shutdown) relay, a faulty fuel pump relay, a faulty fuel pump, a poor connection or electrical fault in the power distribution center. I recommend having your vehicle's cranks but won't start diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.