Q: How much labor costs is it to replace spark plugs and wires on a 2001 buick lesabre?

How much does it cost to replace spark plugs and wires on a 2001 buick lesabre?

The cost depends on whether you have the V6 or V8 engine. The V8 requires significantly more time for the plugs and wires due to the amount of disassembly required to get to the wires, particularly on the right bank of the engine. If you request spark plug replacement and spark plug wire replacement you will receive an exact estimate. On those two preceding pages, at the top half of the page you will see a link to request an estimate. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How much labor costs is it to replace spark plugs and wires on a 2001 buick lesabre?