Q: AC not blowing cold air in 2008 Mazda3

The AC is not blowing cold air. The fan works, but is not blowing out cold air. I think the AC needs to be charged, but there may also be a leak.

Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check the air conditioning system pressures for a low charge situation. The electrical side should also be inspected for blown fuses or broken wires. We recommend that you do not tackle this service on your own as the air conditioning system is charged by a gas that will harm the environment and should be handled accordingly.