Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1i9ay0jjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1i9ay0jjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1i9ay0jjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1i9ay0jjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1i9ay0jjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1i9ay0jjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1i9ay0jjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1i9ay0jjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1i9ay0jjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1i9ay0jjs:173:8

Q: Ac blows hot in summer heat blows cool in winter

I'm a bit lost. No matter what settings I try (charged up the Ac still nothing) my Ac blows HOT, we live in the south with 3 under 5 it's too hot for no Ac in the car and the heater blows cool but only in the winter. I just don't get why the heat is cold in the winter and the Ac is hot in summer. I even tried turning the heat on with the Ac setting hoping it was something crossed but still hot. Also my temperature gauge never changes, can can sit for days and it is in the same place it was when you parked. Never goes up or down.

A: I can understand your confusion and frustra...

I can understand your confusion and frustration, I believe your Kia is experiencing a few different issues that could all together duplicate the concerns you are experiencing.

It would appear that one or more blend doors, these are inside the dashboard that direct or block fresh air from outside the vehicle entering the cabin, is stuck open. This would explain why you experience cold air in the winter and hot air in the summer. There is a different blend door that will direct or block heat from the heater core inside your dashboard, this door may also be stuck. In regards to the air conditioning, there are a few reasons why it is not working as it is supposed to, however the most common is due to lack of refrigerant.

As you can see, there is a lot going on, therefore I recommend enlisting help of a certified mobile mechanic to stop by and go over your Sedona with you in person and diagnose why you are experiencing these temperature concerns.