Q: Front lower control arm bushings loose

The front lower control arm bushings are loose, and the rear coil springs are broken.

A: Suspension parts wear over time. The style ...

Suspension parts wear over time. The style of your driving, as well as the condition of the local roads, can have a significant effect on the amount of time it takes to wear. The suspension is one big system; it is important to inspect all of it. If you have worn bushings, they will need to be replaced, and the surrounding parts should be inspected. The same with broken springs. Worn shock absorbers can accelerate wear on most parts. A wheel alignment may be required; it's certainly beneficial after suspension repairs. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to your car's location to run a diagnostic inspection of your suspension system, and suggest the best path to repair.