Q: How do you operate the rear Reading lights?

How do you operate the rear Reading lights?

A: If your car is equipped with Reading lights...

If your car is equipped with Reading lights in the rear, they’re built into the rear Dome lights. You’ll find one on each side (driver and passenger). These lights are designed to provide illumination for passengers in the back seat, but they should not be used while the car is in motion. Any interior lights can reduce the driver’s vision. Restrict the use of Reading lights for times when the car is parked. To turn them on, just:

1. Press the switch on the side of the Dome light to turn on the Reading light.

2. Press the switch again to turn off the Reading light.