Q: Thin metal rattle noise from front

I noticed one dust shield is loosen. Noise on the right usually comes from high speed , like more than 40 mile per hour. left side noise is on lower speed or random. All noise are from front.

If a brake shield (aka "dust shield") is loose, or you suspect brake or wheel bearing noise, please simply request a brake noise diagnostic - rattling and a certified mechanic will be dispatched by YourMechanic to evaluate your brakes and address all of your concerns. If the noise is not in the aforementioned vehicle components, the mechanic will still pinpoint the origin of the noise for you and estimate the repair. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. Thin metal rattle noise from front