Q: Hazard lights don't work

The horn in my car wouldn't work so I put the connection from the button to the hole. That occurred 20 days ago. I no longer have issues with that. However, The hazard lights quit working yesterday. They stopped flashing. I pushed the button, but nothing happens. I had the fuse checked and it looks fine. Do you have some suggestion how I might fix this?

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais. There can be an issue with the switch itself or the hazard flasher assembly. The flasher is the device that makes the lights blink and a failure here can cause your symptoms. If you need help, have a mobile technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to replace the hazard flasher assembly.