Q: Hear noise on driver's side wheel when turning right

I hear a metallic clicking sound from front driver's side wheel when turning right. A clicking sound comes from the engine while idling and driving slowly.

A: The first clicking sound is likely coming f...

The first clicking sound is likely coming from a faulty CV axle. This clicking sound is made by a faulty joint within the cv axle. I would first recommend having a suspension and brakes inspection performed by a qualified professional. If the CV axle is found to be faulty, have it replaced to avoid further damage to your vehicle. If a CV axle were to break, it could hit something and break it as well on top of you losing power to the wheel it was attatched to. As for the clicking noise coming from the engine, I have two possible suggestions. It may be simply a normal engine noise caused by the fuel injectors which is why you are able to hear it at low engine rpm. Some engine have loud injectors. Secondly, it may be a case of low engine oil or damage to the engine caused by low engine oil or lack of oil changes. If this is the case, metal has likely been removed from parts of the valvetrain causing some slack in its mechanical operaton. I would first recommend checking your oil level. If the oil is within spec and the noise is not very loud it is likely just injectors.