Q: Many issues. I just want to know what the problems are, and the cost I should be looking at for the first portion

Tried charging A/C, gauge showed red after. In park, idle revs up to 2 rpm. I turn A/C on, air blow, not cold. In winter, turn heat on, car has to move in order for heat to heat. Car jerks up steep hills. Clutch slides between some gears. Wheel pulls to one side. Some friend say when turning the wheel it's stiff.

And i had it since it had 84k miles on it, it has about 120k. Is it time for tune up, rotors, spark plugs, fluid flush, new battery and new transmission fluid and all new filters?

Hello, this is quite a list. My recommendation would be to have a qualified mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come to you and diagnose the different problems you’re experiencing. Each problem will require a separate diagnosis and quote to repair.

The A/C may be a leaking compressor or another component may be leaking. The idle being too high is most likely from an engine vacuum leak or a throttle problem. The heater problem you’re experiencing may be a thermostat that is stuck open, not allowing the engine to heat up fast enough. The jerking is the transmission slipping or the engine is misfiring. The wheel pull is a front end issue or tire problems. The turning issue may be tie rods or seized strut bearings. All the services can be quoted after the problems are diagnosed for you.

• Many issues. I just want to know what the problems are, and the cost I should be looking at for the first portion