Q: Coolant blowing out tailpipe

I am not sure what the problem is. I have a coolant leak on the side of the engine somewhere and coolant is blowing out of the exhaust pipe.

A: Hi there. A coolant leak on the these GM ve...

Hi there. A coolant leak on the these GM vehicles is common due to failures in core plugs. Core plugs are holes where block castings are filled from, and sealed to keep coolant in. I would have a certified mechanic locate your coolant leaks and have them repaired. A closer inspection will also allow them to determine the cause of coolant being blown from your tailpipe.