Q: At first when I stop I heard grinding noises, one day I tried to stop but my foot went straight to the floor and I couldn't becaus

At first when I stop I heard grinding noises, one day I tried to stop but my foot went straight to the floor and I couldn't because it was no brake fluid. I put brake fluid in and it leaked out between the front passenger caliper. I changed the brake pads, and the rotor which was in bad condition and that stopped the leak but when I turn on the truck my foot is still touching the floor and my truck still will not stop at all. 04 Chevy Suburban

You did not mention replacing the leaking component like the caliper? If you had a leak there then replace the leaking component and then bleed the brakes to see if pedal will pump up? If it still goes to floor then the master cylinder pistons got damaged and will need to replace master cylinder and bleed brakes again.

3. At first when I stop I heard grinding noises, one day I tried to stop but my foot went straight to the floor and I couldn't becaus