Engine misfiring - 2003 Santro Xing

Sir i own Hyundai Santro Xing 2003 and it has misfiring problem . It misfires at idle and jerks when shifting gears and stalls soon after pressing clutch. checked twice in Hyundai service and they said no issue with the spark, spark cables and fuel pump. Problem remained unsolved... please help

Hey there. The problem with a misfire is going to involve the spark plugs or spark getting to the plugs. If the engine has no spark problems, then a fuel-related issue may be you got water in the fuel or have dirty injectors. If you would like to have this addressed, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the misfire and proceed with appropriate repairs.