How difficult is it to replace the radiator in a 07 X-Typ...

Q: How difficult is it to replace the radiator in a 07 X-Type Jag?

asked by on September 23, 2017

The Jaguar is over heating, I believe there is a hole in the radiator or hose, must be replaced. How difficult is this repair and is it expensive?

In order to verify the leak you will need to have the cooling system pressure tested to see if it is just a hose or the radiator is leaking. This way you do not replace good parts. You may have a problem with the thermostat also.