Q: What does the low fuel Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

What does the low fuel Warning Light mean?

The low fuel Warning Light is located on the instrument cluster. When your vehicle is almost out of fuel, the low fuel Warning Light will illuminate. When you add more fuel to the car, the warning light will disappear.

Tip

Like all warning lights, the low fuel Warning Light will illuminate when the ignition is turned on but the engine is not yet running. You should only be concerned with the low fuel Warning Light if it stays lit after the engine has been turned on.

3. What does the low fuel Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?