Q: Would like to get an estimate cost to swap my engine with a 2JZGTE Motor and to do it without converting my car from a FWD to RWD

Would like to get an estimate cost to swap my current engine for a 2JZGTE Motor and to do it without having to convert my car from a FWD to RWD

Hello. The engine swap you are inquiring about would require heavy customization, and for this reason is not a service we would be able to provide. The 2JZGTE is a rear wheel drive motor, designed to be longitudinally mounted, and for this reason would require a massive amount of custom parts to mount in that vehicle. The best place to inquire about this type of swap would be a shop that specializes in high performance customization to see if such a swap is even possible.

3. Would like to get an estimate cost to swap my engine with a 2JZGTE Motor and to do it without converting my car from a FWD to RWD