Q: How do you operate the rear wiper?

How do you operate the rear wiper?

Your vehicle is equipped with the standard two windshield wipers on the front, but it also has one on the rear. This is used for clearing water from the back glass so you can see clearly out the window (if you’re backing up, or if you’re checking behind you on the highway while driving). This wiper is operated independently of the ones on your windshield. Here’s how to use it:

• Turn the knob on the end of the wiper control lever one notch for intermittent wiping.

• Turn the knob twice to turn the wiper on.

• Turn the wiper three times for dual operation wiping and washing.

• Turn it four times for increased dual operation.