Q: 2006 Infiniti G35 has check engine light on for code P0153

Will the light go out if I get a fuel injection service as Infiniti has recommended code p0153 and code p01614 code U1000 and p01815 I understand that my fuel injectors could cause all of this to happen

Code P0153 is for Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Slow Response Bank 2 Sensor 1. It’s true that this code can be set by one or more failed fuel injectors causing a lean condition, but there are several other potential causes as well, such as a failed air/fuel ratio sensor. Those other codes you have appear to be unrelated; P1614 has to do with the security system and P1815 has to do with the transmission. There is a possibility that U1000 is causing one or more of these codes, however. This code stands for CAN Communication Line Malfunction and can be set when there is a problem with one or more control modules. A problem with a control module can result in all kinds of unrelated codes being set. There is a technical service bulletin (TSB) ITB06-004A that states code U1000 can be set by a bad engine control module (ECM) ground. Cleaning the ground often solves the problem. The only way to know for certain is to have your vehicle inspected firsthand. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, fix your check engine light concern.

3. 2006 Infiniti G35 has check engine light on for code P0153