Q: I drove my car with a misfire now it won’t start ;(

My car has a misfire in cylinder one I drove it like that now it won’t start

Inasmuch as you have a known misfire in a particular cylinder, the causes of that will have to be resolved at the same time that the no start is diagnosed. If the misfire in the one cylinder is due to a faulty spark plug, and all the spark plugs are original, it’s "possible" that at least a part cause of the no start problem is you need new spark plugs. But, that is speculative until an actual diagnostic is performed. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the mechanic will get your car running. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I drove my car with a misfire now it won’t start ;(