Q: Pressure Control Solenoid 'B' Control Circuit Range/Performance Read more: https://www.autocodes.com/p0965.html asked by Donald L

asked by on June 03, 2017

Pressure Control Solenoid 'B' Control Circuit Range/Performance Read more: https://www.autocodes.com/p0965.html asked by Donald L on June 03, 2017 can you guy's help me I am pressure on my gas pedal and it isn't going Pressure Control Solenoid 'B' Control Circuit Range/Performance My car has 83000 miles. My car has an automatic transmission.

Hi there. The trouble code you indicated is similar in many ways to the P0963 OBD-II code. This article should give you a lot of valuable data that will explain the source of this code, possible causes and repairs. In general, this code is related to a communication error with the transmission pressure control solenoid. Most of the time, the code is triggered due to the solenoid being dirty, or the connections are loose. When this happens, the OBD-II trouble code essentially activates a fail safe mode, so that the car will not continue to damage the transmission or other components.