Q: car reverse lights blink.

can you give me details of how the lights will blink when car take reverse gear.?

Hi there. Any time that the rear back up lights blink in reverse would be caused by a short in the flasher circuit or a blinker circuit. This will make the back up lights flash when energizing the flasher. The short will be in the cabin area around the power circuit in the dash. The power wires to the rear back up lights are next to the flasher lights circuit and make cause the lights to flash if the wires are shorted together (melted together). Fix any wiring that would be shorted together and put on heat shrink tubing to shield them from creating a short again. If you need further assistance with your reverse lights flashing, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.