Q: A/C Compressor failure (Lock up)

Is there anything other than the compressor, dryer and condenser I need to replace after a compressor failure?

You may not need to replace the condenser unless the compressor sent debris throughout the A/C system. If it did, then you may need to replace the expansion valve and flush out all the components and hoses that are not being replaced, such as the evaporator and manifold hose. The condenser may not be able to be flushed and should be replaced with the drier and expansion valve with the compressor. If you need help with any of this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can visit your home of office to inspect your system and replace your AC condenser if needed.