Q: Can p0717 trigger p0700 on 2006 Equinox?

Sometimes when I crank my car, the ABS and TCS light comes on. When it does it will be hard to accelerate but when I turn the car off and back on the light goes off and the car is fine. I took it to AutoZone and got the codes read because my check engine light won't go off and the codes are p0700 and p0717 which is speed sensor and transmission module... Can one code trigger the other or do I need to get both checked? I am a woman with very minimum knowledge and I dont wanna get taken for granted. what are my options please?

Both the codes P0700 and P0717 are to the transmission input shaft speed sensor and most likely are related codes. You should have transmission input speed sensor replaced and codes cleared and then see if any codes or problems return. This may be the only problem and will fix the vehicle.

3. Can p0717 trigger p0700 on 2006 Equinox?