Q: Just want to know if you think a 2004 lexus is300 is a good reliable car with parts that arent outrageous?

asked by on August 01, 2017

Just want advice as to if you believe a 2004 lexus is300 is a good reliable car to have? Are parts cheap?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Change Oil and Filter $92.33 - $165.78 Get a Quote
Transmission Fluid Service $125.08 - $496.65 Get a Quote
Rotate Tires Get a Quote

The Lexus IS 300 is a fantastic car and as you may or may not know is designed by the Toyota Motor Corporation. As with any car, the life expectancy depends largely on how you maintain the car, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. Proper maintenance schedules are a key factor to prolonging the longevity of the vehicle and avoiding unnecessary costly repair bills due to neglecting proper maintenance intervals. Things like oil changes, transmission fluid services, and tire rotations are all basic maintenance items that will drastically prolong the life of the vehicle and prevent premature wearing on parts. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car and come up with a routine maintenance schedule for your vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr