Q: The car had to be jump-started, engine unresponsive, ABS light on

I have some starting issues with my car. The other day I had to jump-start it to be able to drive it. I took it to a shop and was told that the battery is bad so I had the battery replaced. They had the starter checked and said it was fine. I drove the car that day and it ran fine. However, the following day, I had the same issue despite the battery replacement. The battery was dead yet again. Also, the ABS light went on. The engine seems completely unresponsive. I don't what the problem is now. Do you have any idea what it could be?

A: Hello. It sounds like you are continuing to...

Hello. It sounds like you are continuing to have a voltage issue. I would start by having the battery cable connections inspected. If the battery or body connections are loose, then this will occur. If they are fine, then the issue may be the alternator so that should be checked also. If you are going to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to pinpoint the cause of your starting problem and make the needed repairs.