Q: Sliding door won't open

Sliding door won't open from the inside or out. Is it the center hinge rollers?

The center hinge rollers are a very common issue. If they are not the fault, I believe a restriction of some sort is still preventing the door from opening. If the door can not be forced open, unfortunately it may have to be removed slowly from the inside out. Sometimes it can even be impossible to remove a door while it is closed. I would recommend having a professional inspect your door and try to track down the restriction. The best way to do this would be to try to force the door open some how to get a view of all the mechanical parts of the door opening system. I would not recommend shutting the door again until the problem is resolved.

3. Sliding door won't open