Q: Lights on dashboard on,new battery leaking battery acid, car radio smoking. What could this be?

Last month lights on my dash board came on such as the vsa light,battery light,parking break light, and the seat belt light. I know there was more but can't remember Right now.The check engine was not on but when I accelerated the radio would shut off but when I started to slow down or come to a stop it started working again. One of the last times I drove I started smelling rotten eggs after that ride I parked the car and didn't drive it thinking it was my catalytic converter going bad. After hearing from a few mechanics they suggested I run the gas out because I may have bad gas. My car sat for about 3 weeks so i bought a new battery and tried to run the gas out. While driving the car the cassette player started smoking, passenger window rolled down,I heard 2 loud pops, and the sunroof opened and closed I pulled over. And ended up getting the car towed home at this point it wouldn't even turn over and the brand new battery was leaking acid. The check engine light still hasn't came on

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The first thing I would suggest would be to check the charging voltage. Most alternators are capable of way more than the 14 to 15 volts that they are regulated to. If for some reason your charging system has gone wild, you may be overpowering everything. The sulfurous smell is probably coming from the battery and that is your biggest clue. If this is the case, you might have done some real damage to the various modules in your car, including the one that controls the sunroof and windows. If you can’t get the car to start back up at this point. I would disconnect the alternator before plugging in any new modules to prevent damage to your new parts. If you want to get some professional help with this one, You can contact Your Mechanic to have them send a technician to your home or office to check out your electrical system and let you know what it is going to take to fix it.