Q: Missing Battery Symbol Icon While starting my Hyundai Santro

Hello, This problem is related to Hyundai Santro Xing Car. Previously I could able to see Battery icon symbol & Hand break Icon symbol on Dashboard after switching on the car key (before starting). But currently I have observed that battery Icon symbol is missing from the dashboard. Not able to restart the car when engine is hot. Need to wait for some time & let engine cool and then able to start the car. Whether this issue is related to Alternator failure & battery is on the way to fail?

Regards Yogesh V 9975151192

Hello:

Unfortunately, we don’t see a lot of Hyundai Santro Xing’s here in the United States, so it’s hard for us to give you any good advice. However, if you notice a service light upon starting and it disappears, it is usually an indicator that an electrical communication error from that component to the ECU has occurred. You should contact a local mechanic in your area to have them complete a check engine light inspection so they can determine if this is a simple electrical fault or issue with the battery that needs to be resolved.

3. Missing Battery Symbol Icon While starting my Hyundai Santro