Q: Car makes a loud noise when turned on and while accelerating

My car makes a loud squealing noise when it turns on, and the noise gets louder when I accelerate and turn the wheel. My power steering also doesn't work, and the car begins to overheat.

Hi there, All these symptoms point to a slipping serpentine belt. It needs to be replaced ASAP. Driving it further will damage your car further. The serpentine belt relies on pulleys and a tensioner to keep it tensioned. If any of these are failing, they will need to be replaced along with the belt. It is very possible there is a problem with the water pump Serpentine

I recommend the following service to help you with this. Serpentine drive belt replacement

Good luck and get this taken care of soon!

3. Car makes a loud noise when turned on and while accelerating