Why is my 2007 FORD 500 accelerates when I turn the steer...

Q: Why is my 2007 FORD 500 accelerates when I turn the steering wheel in the Drive or Reverse unintentionally and make the car jumps

When I turn the steering to the left or right, it will jump up the rpm and that is not normal when in drive mode or reverse, because i could hit someone accidentally. It makes the car jumps a little bit when i try to reverse from parking lot or try to turn on the stop sign. It is normal when idling, its only when i turn the steering wheel in the drive and reverse mode.

You should have the computer tested for codes and then have the steering checked to see if there is a steering or engine issue with idle since it is normal for the engine to increase the idle when it senses the steering load on it but an excessive jump may be a problem and should be tested to see if the engine has a vacuum leak or throttle body issue or excessive steering load.