Q: Car Seat and Seat Belt Issue

How much would it be to fix the seat belt back on track on the Driver Side?

As for the Passenger Seat, The Seat is broken from the side lever. It won't let up and stay up. It just falls right back to the back seat. How much would it be to fix the seat?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

You may have open recalls for the seat belts on your vehicle. I would call the local dealer to verify open recalls for the seat belts and repair for them may be free of charge. The seat being broken is most likely not repairable and need to replace the seat.

3. Car Seat and Seat Belt Issue