Q: Changed rack and pinion on 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 has electric assist steering now isn't working ? The steering fuse is good , is the

asked by on August 22, 2017

Changed rack and pinion 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 now it has no power steering checked fuse it's good this truck has electric power assist steering is there a relay or module that could be causing this?

You will need to have the steering system scanned and reset the steering angle using an scanner that has the capability to do the programming of the new steering rack to the computer.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr