Q: Vibration at highway speeds from 50mph and up

Hello, i have a vibration issue when traveling on the highway doing 50 and up. I feel vibration in the driver seat, floor mat and a little in the steering wheel. Does not happen at lows speeds or braking. I strongly believe that it's speed related. I already rotated all 4 tires, balanced 4 times, road force balance twice, new tires; 6 months old, new rotors and brake pads less than a year and dealer replaced sway bar end links last week. Oh! And did i mention i had a wheel alignment done too. Iam running out of ideas. I jacked up the car and started to feel for play. The only thing i noticed is a decent amount of play in the drive shaft axle; driver side. Its make a metal to metal sound when moving it side to side and top to bottom. Now iam not sure if its normal. I asked the dealer and they said its highly unlikely for it to go bad with the current milage on the car. Any comments and opinions highly appreciated. Thanks. 2012 Infiniti FX35 My car has 46800 miles. My car has an auto

Hi there. What you’re describing is typically an indication of damaged wheel bearings. One warning sign of a wearing out wheel bearing is a loud grinding or roaring sound that comes from the tire area of your car. This is caused by excess heat that has built up inside the wheel bearing and losing a lot of its lubricity. Essentially it’s a metal-to-metal sound that you’re hearing. Another common symptom with other mechanical problems in the drive and steering assembly, a vibration in the steering wheel can be caused by worn out wheel bearings. I would recommend having a professional mechanic complete a steering wheel is vibrating inspection, so a professional mechanic can inspect your vehicle and determine for sure what needs to be replaced.

3. Vibration at highway speeds from 50mph and up