Q: My right turn signal was dimming the dash lights now the whole turn signal bar will not work. Headlights are on will not turn off

My right turn signal was dimming my dash lights for a couple of days. Now the turn bar is not turning on the blinkers, headlights are on will not turn off, dash lights will no turn on. No hi low switching. All controlled by the turn arm. Fuses checked good.

Hi there. Typically the root source of this problem is the control module that supplies power and activates electrical accessories, like the turn signals, brake lights and such. It can be either an exposed wire creating an electrical drain or short, or a mechanical problem with the turn signal switch - or honestly a dozen other possible sources. The best way to have this correctly diagnosed is to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection.

3. My right turn signal was dimming the dash lights now the whole turn signal bar will not work. Headlights are on will not turn off