Q: Coolant leak - 2002 GMC Envoy

Its not overheating but it's leaking drops of coolant by the fan not the radiator

Hello. If the coolant leak is coming from a location near the cooling fan, this may suggest your water pump may be leaking. A common place for this to happen is from the water pump shaft as there is a seal in this area that prevents water from leaking from the shaft as it spins to turn the cooling fan. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your coolant leak so that this can be repaired.