Q: The defroster will not blow warm air in a 2007 Ford Mustang.

The defroster only blows cold air. I can select every other mode (vent, vent/floor, floor, floor/defrost) and heat will come out. When floor/defrost is selected, heat will come from the floor but room temperature air comes from the windshield.

This is going to be caused by a problem with the temperature blend door and mode door to the defrost is not opening to get warm dry air. You may have a broken door inside the evaporator heater case and will need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check the a/c heat operation to verify the problem is internal to the heater control door inside the a/c case.

3. The defroster will not blow warm air in a 2007 Ford Mustang.