Where can I locate the starter in a 2012 Kia Forte Koup w...

Q: Where can I locate the starter in a 2012 Kia Forte Koup with a 2.4L engine?

asked by on September 15, 2017

Where can I locate the starter in a 2012 Kia Forte Koup with a 2.4L engine? Vehicle won't start but it's not the battery so trying to locate the starter to have it checked.

The starter on your vehicle should be located down on the left hand side of the motor close to the oil pan. If you need additional help with this, please contact YourMechanic to schedule an appointment as we are always here to help.