Q: How do I reset the Best Average Fuel Economy?

How do I reset the Best Average Fuel Economy?

A: The Best Average Fuel Economy setting is on...

The Best Average Fuel Economy setting is one of the driver information center (DIC) features. This setting allows you to view your most recent fuel efficiency over a selected distance, as well as the best fuel efficiency that you have achieved over that same distance. When you reset the Best Average Fuel economy setting, you clear the best fuel efficiency. To do this, press and hold the Set/Clr button on the turn signal. After a few seconds, the Best Average Fuel Economy will be reset.

Tip

After resetting the system, the best fuel economy will display an empty value until the selected distance has been traveled.