Q: Have a South African model Golf 3 1.8 need a carburetor vacuum diagram 1996 VW Golf CSX

Just need vacuum diagram on a 1.8 CSX golf 3 with aircon need to know where the vacuum must go in order for the aircon to pic up refs and not smuther the engin

Hi there - best bet is a VW factory manual. If that is not available, internet searches may prove helpful. Try this link (w/antivirus) for a diagram of the vacuum lines for your model - http://www.cyanic.co.uk/vw.jpg

3. Have a South African model Golf 3 1.8 need a carburetor vacuum diagram 1996 VW Golf CSX