Q: Check engine codes

My truck is throwing codes for cylinder 6 misfire, mass or volume air flow circuit low input Catalyst system low efficiency bank 1, and below threshold bank 2 I just realized the exhaust has been cut behind the mufflers. The suggested parts were fuel injectors and a exhaust manifold gasket. Could it just be my exhaust needs to Be redone? Or am I looking at replacing the spider injectors, the exhaust, the gaskets, and other things?

A: Hi there: It's possible that simply fi...

Hi there:

It's possible that simply fixing the exhaust system will clear up the issues you're having with your vehicle. However, without knowing the exact codes triggered, the make, model and year of vehicle; and without completing an onsite inspection, it's hard to tell you exactly what to expect. You may want to have a mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection so they can fully examine all codes and their points of origin to determine what repairs should solve your troubles.