Q: As I'm driving, all my lights inside/out of the car turn off and the car still stays on. But when I turn the car off it won't turn over

As I'm driving all my lights in/out of the car turn off and the car still stays on but when I turn the car off it won't turn on I would have to charge the battery until it's full

A: Hello there. The charging system on the car...

Hello there. The charging system on the car may not be charging the battery as you drive and the systems that keep the engine running are priority so the engine will stay running until the voltage drops below about 9 volts but the lighting and some other accessories may cut off above this voltage first. You should have the charging system tested to see if the alternator needs to be replaced.