Q: Q: Truck will not go into gear.

Truck was being driven in four wheel drive recently and the truck stopped in the middle of the freeway. When I tried to take it out of four wheel drive it became stuck, and would not go into gear.

The shift linkage inside the transfer case may of broke or came loose from driving the vehicle on the highway in 4x4. I have seen entire transfer cases destroyed inside from driving on the highway locked into 4x4. I recommend you have a mechanic with qualifications inspect your transfer cases to see what happened.

3. Q: Truck will not go into gear.