Q: Q: Power steering fluid leaking

The power steering fluid is leaking from the passenger side.

Hello there! This sounds like a malfunctioning power steering pump, which is common for your vehicle. If this is the case, the location of the leak makes sense because the power steering pump is located on the passenger front side of the vehicle and is driven by the belt drive system.

Aside from the power steering pump, it’s possible that other lines and hoses concerning the power steering system could have developed leaks as well. That being said, I would suggest hiring a reputable mobile mechanic to come to your home or business to run a detailed inspection of your entire steering system, and suggest the best solution.

3. Q: Power steering fluid leaking