Q: can i see texts from a phone that was previoulsy paired to my car

can i see previous messages and calls that were previosly paired to my car

While I am not positive, I believe the answer is no. From all the vehicles I’ve experienced that a phone can be connected to, including my own, the phone has to be connected to the vehicle to see call/text history. It is not stored in the car’s system. It merely display’s information from whatever phone is connected at the time. If it is possible with your vehicle, the information on how to display it should be in the owner’s manual.

3. can i see texts from a phone that was previoulsy paired to my car