Q: My landrover discovery is extremely bouncy at random times. I was told I needed my abs sensor replaced so I did so. The bounce has

My landrover is extremely bouncy at random times usually when I hit a bump. I recently took it tout get diagnosed and was told I needed to replace my front left abs sensor. So I paid for replacement and am still experiencing the bouncy. Mechanic later told me it's the suspension. He said to save money I can purchase the kit and have it converted. Does this sound accurate and if so what is a reasonable price?

Some of the Disco’s were equipped with an optional air suspension system. The system works well for the first few years, but once it starts giving problems, it quickly becomes an expensive nightmare. Converting it to a standard spring-shock absorber system will save you money and headache in the long run if you do it before you start spending money on an endless stream of expensive repairs. There are kits available for doing the conversion, you can try googling Land Rover Spring Conversion to get a look at some of them. But before you start down this path, I suggest you get a second opinion. If you contact Your Mechanic, you can have a technician come to your home or office to check out your Disco’ and let you know what it is going to take to fix it.

3. My landrover discovery is extremely bouncy at random times. I was told I needed my abs sensor replaced so I did so. The bounce has