Ac blowing got, brand new 2017 Chevrolet traxx 2017 l4-1....

Q: Ac blowing got, brand new 2017 Chevrolet traxx

asked by on July 21, 2017

Ac blows hot. Tried lowering pressure in system. Tried recharge. To no avail. Compressor is kicking on

If your vehicle is covered by a manufacturer warranty, you should avail yourself of that in order to save money. Alternatively, if more convenient, you can request an air conditioning system inspection. The responding certified mechanic will come to your location, pinpoint the fault and get this resolved for you. The possibilities that might account for the problems you are experiencing range from a stuck heater control valve to a malfunctioning expansion valve, low state of charge, refrigerant leaks, faulty cooling fans on the condenser, faulty controls, switches, or sensors, A/C compressor clutch malfunctions and the compressor itself could be faulty. The only way to pin it down is to get the system professionally inspected and diagnosed. Once diagnosed, the mechanic will be in a position to give you a repair strategy to get the A/C system fully functioning and he or she will estimate the cost of the required repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.